http://www.niteflirt.com/EroticRedhead erotic_redhead: come spoil me!

erotic_redhead

Friday, August 26, 2005

come spoil me!

EroticRedhead http://www.niteflirt.com/EroticRedhead

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com













http://www.niteflirt.com/EroticRedhead



Image hosted by Photobucket.com


My name is
Jenny

I live in
Arizona

I am and irish
and italain.

I have the gift
to gab lol


I love talking to
hot guys on the
phone about my
secert dreams
and desires...ask
yourself a question...


Do you wanna
play with a hot and horny cum craving redheaded nympho?

Im always horny and ready to play with my wet pussy while you play with your hard

I wanna talk to you and tell you all my naughty lil secerts.

My pussy gets so wet just thinking about a guy playing with his hard cock the thought of a hard cock shoved it every hole gets me so hot!

I love it deep in my pussy, ass and mouth mmm the taste of cum is so yummy.

I love to swallow it makes me so wet and hot.

Cum play with me on the phone.

Have your cock throbbing and ready I will be naked and playing with my wet shaved pussy.

If you wanna hear more give me a call!


Always remember Im always worth your time!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Numerous Fetishes


kinky and vanilla


Roll play


good girl


bad girl


spankings -love them


Teasing Torture


phone domination


money slavery


financial domination



Submission..you wanna be my slave? I dont do the sub thing you would be in my control! It would probley be a cold day in hell before a man can ever control me lol!


dark fantasy roll play..vampire roll play anyone?


my no no list..things I will not talk about:


Types of calls I will Not do Dont ask
under age NO!


anything to do with animals NO


Scat NO


Water sports NO?






















HERE'S A FEW OF MY RULES....THAN THE FUN STARTS!!

FOLLOW MY RULES AND WE ARE ALL HAPPY!!

THINGS YOU NEVER ASK ME!!

I am a pay2play girl !! never ask so how about a freebie..NO NO AND NO!!

Always remember I am in control not you!

AGE(none of your business!) SEX(if you cant figure that out by now you are the lamest jackass on this planet and not worth my time!! LOCATION(duh I said where I am from already read!!)

Those are the lamest questions dont bother asking all my info is in my site if i want you to know anything else I will tell you!


I will NOT cyber with you and I will NOT watch your winky cam..
If you want to make an appointment with me just drop me a line.
No excuses boys I dont want to see your lil weenie no matter how big you think it is..
If you want a dom cam session I only do them by appointment only, you will have to get ahold of me to tell me if you want to do a session..cam sessions will cost you more for me to watch you do everything I tell you! I only watch cams for training slaves only!!Always by appointment only!!

You will serve my needs and maybe you will be able to cum!






Please your Mistress !! Would you like to show me how much you care? How bad you want me? You can send me cash gifts buy pushing my spoil me buttens! Show me how much you want me to be happy ..If Im happy your happy..show me how bad you want me NOW!
new offer boys... all of my callers will now will be able to get access to my free photo gallery full of hot sexy pics!
callers that are only 1 min wankers get nothing your call must last at least 10 mins to get access to my photos :)
more offers and rewards for my callers and money slaves that click my spoil me buttons coming soon!





























20 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 02, 2005  
Blogger Irene said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 02, 2005  
Blogger Sonya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 04, 2005  
Blogger ei ku said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 07, 2005  
Blogger shawnwarner5812 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

September 26, 2005  
Blogger lokokid said...

LiveJournal grew out of one 18-year-old's frustration with Web...
When Brad Fitzpatrick was 18, he had just relocated from Portland, Ore., to Seattle to study computer science at the University of Washington.
Hey
If you have some time please visit my site Make extra money at home

September 27, 2005  
Blogger ryder said...

LiveJournal grew out of one 18-year-old's frustration with Web...
When Brad Fitzpatrick was 18, he had just relocated from Portland, Ore., to Seattle to study computer science at the University of Washington.
I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, stop by my
href="http://www.lucky7-11.com/Posters/College.html">Humor

related site. You may find something of interest, cheers!

September 27, 2005  
Blogger Linda Johnson said...

Pop Montreal digs back toward its indie roots
While hipsters across the city debate whether or not Pop Montreal has sold out, the McAuslan-sponsored festival is still focusing on independent and DIY culture with its first-ever Puces Pop Indie Fair.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want!

September 27, 2005  
Blogger Maggs said...

Nice to visit your blog, come check out our one stop Christmas shopping!
internet shopping site. Whether you are online shopping for an outlet clothing store or other items, you will find a great selection here.

October 01, 2005  
Blogger raysmond said...

Hey, you have an enlightening blog here! Excellent job. I have a titanium jewelry site. It pretty much
covers titanium jewelry related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

October 01, 2005  
Blogger Joe Powel said...

Corporate Blogging On the Nigh
Well, that's cause many people got into blogging for the wrong reasons. They got in cause it was hot PR wise.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!

October 01, 2005  
Blogger lucky said...

Yahoo! Played a Key Role in McDonald's Fake Blog Campaign
Remember McDonald's phony Lincoln Fry blog ? Well, according to MediaPost the campaign was successful and the fake blog played a big role in it.
Stop by tattoo I just read this great article about tattoo you might be interested in.

October 02, 2005  
Blogger LagunaBum said...

IBM Posts Blogging a oeWebumentarya
CRN reports that IBM has posted an online documentary on the power of business blogging.
work at home

October 03, 2005  
Blogger Super Blogger said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a visual basic compiler site. It pretty much covers visual basic compiler related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

October 03, 2005  
Blogger Susan Hanson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 06, 2005  
Blogger Jim Minte said...

All that I know I learned after I was thirty.
I have a Phone Sex site/blog. It pretty much covers Phone Sex and Adult related talk.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Here is our number 1-900-336-8777

November 23, 2005  
Blogger Jim Minte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 23, 2005  
Blogger Jim Minte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 27, 2005  
Blogger Jim Minte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 28, 2005  
Blogger Jim Minte said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

November 28, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Fireworks
Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter